We are looking to have a simple browser extension built for IE, Firefox and Chrome on Windows.
The toolbar will have the following elements:
1) a logo
2) a search box that then redirects to a search website
3) 3-5 simple button links that go to hard coded URLs
(Please see attached file for an example)
• On installation for MSIE the user must be presented with a set of terms and conditions that need to be agreed to
• The browser's default home page will be updated to a hard coded URL
• There is no need for any sort of "auto update" feature to the extension.
• The extension needs to be able to be easily uninstalled from the Add/Remove Programs, or the Firefox/Chrome extensions manager.
• EXE/XPI/CRX packages
To clarify, although the website says "Project Budget (USD) $25-$50", this was the hourly rate budget, not the total budget.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $179/hour for this job
Hi !! Thanks for the invitation. I can assure you that you will get best work from me with minimum budget. I have couple of hands on experiences on toolbar and browser extension development projects earlier.