1. User Registration Page
2. User Login Page
3. User Settings Page
4. Simple Landing page with user signed in with logout option. Doesn't need any content except the username who is signed in with the logout button.
The implementation should be fully secure with latest security techniques used.
The Backend could either be implemented using PHP and MySQL Database or Node JS and MySQL database.
Description of each page:
1. User Registration Page with optional email validation
This page will collect the following information and create a new user in the database (with password hashing and latest security features, etc).
- confirm email
- profile picture
- full name
The data entered by the user will be validated and if any errors are found, an alert message will be shown with the error. The login page will allow the user to upload a profile picture from their computer. The image will be securely uploaded after file type check and downsizing it's resolution. The database can either store the image data directly or just the url of image so it can be retrieved later.
2. User Login Page will forward to a landig page (can be simple
This page will collect the user login credentials to verify it's existance in the database to log them in securely
3. User Settings Page
This page will display all the existing users in the database along with their email, profile picture and full name only in a grid or table and will provide the user with the following options:
- add a new user - open up a dialog/model with fields ( username, password,email, confirm email & full name) for the user to enter to create a new account from settings page.
- delete selected user
- modify existing selected suer
4. Simple Landing page with user signed in with logout option. Doesn't need any content except the username who is signed in with the logout button. The logic used to validate/authenticate if the user is logged in when the landing page is loaded should be able to be replicated/duplicated in other web pages to determine if the user is logged in (has valid session/token).
The landing page can be blank and include only what's required, which is:
1. functionality to determine if the user is logged in
3. Profile picture
4. logout button with functionality to logout the user when clicked and redirect to the login page
Description of backend
- A common configuration file/environment where you can update MySQL server details.
- PHP files or NodeJS should communicate with the front-end in JSON format.
- A brief summary of files would be appreciated.
Looking for the best security practices for this implementation. The login process can use tokens JWT/sessions or you can share what's best to use.
Please provide a very brief summary of your approach (few lines) in your response along with any key points for consideration.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Hello! I can develop a system as per your need using php and mysql. I can use ajax as well for data savings. I would be really happy to hear from you. Thanks
Hi I have read your description carefully and grasped what you want. I can complete your task perfectly. I'm ready to start and want to discuss further details via chatting. Regards.
Hi I have read your description carefully and very interesting in your project. I'm a PHP developer with more than 7 years of experience developing applications. Following url is my previous work.