I have an Angular 5 front end asp.net core 2 backend single page application SPA. I've been working on it for the last month and it is coming along pretty good. I need to finish it this weekend.
I'm looking for an experienced programmer to do some peer programming with me on it during Sunday to finish up the project. I've uploaded the project's current state. I'll be adding more features tomorrow and hope to peer program with you all Sunday from CST 8AM-12PM (or as much of that timeframe as your available) to finish off some features:
- Ability to downloader files (with authentication), I've already got the authentication working with a file downloader, I just need use profiles to have the associated file available for download from their profile.
- Ability to delete student
- Possibly refactor the database to make it more efficient
- Add a student search feature (I already have filtering and sorting on the client and backend working)
- Allow for deleting students from the student list directly
- Make the pages possibly more reactive
- Possible allow for ldap authentication instead of my current user authentication
Most of these features I imagine wouldn't take long for an experienced developer. I hoping they can also explain any parts of my current code that I'm confused about. Thanks for your time and interest.
Please be able to work with visual studio code as your ide, entity framework, alertify.js.
Additional features needed:
1. Students need to have a main advisor associated with each student
2. In the student view, I'd like to be able to sort students with a particular advisor
3. I need a page that manages adding/remove advisors.
4a. At registration user should be prompted to select existing advisor or add a new advisor that they enter (such as Dr. LastName)
4b. At registration admin should be able to enter many additional fields that are listed in the User.cs model
5. At registration admin should be able to upload files associated with the student.
6. Admin should be able to download files associated with a student from the students profile page.
7. Committee Members associated with Master and PHD students should also have a drop down and a backend database where they're also managed.
8. Future Schools that are selected from add/viewing a student profile should be stored in a database and available from a drop down as well.
9. User registration should work better than the current code allows. By allowing more fields to be entered when the admin adds the student.
10. Student lists should auto update with the new users are added
11. Sort students by current students and alumni students.