1) This project must run on meteor 1.2.1 using angular-meteor. If you don't know what this is, this isn't the project for you.
2) The deliverable must run from command-line for chrome on mac, safari on mac, android emulator and iphone emulator.
The specifications are as follows:
1) On start, application reads camera folder for a list of available photos.
2) App shows a gallery list of phones
a) Touching one select/deselects it with a visual outline and programmatically it is added to a list of selected elements.
b) There is a select all button at top of page which selects/deselects all.
c) gallery display will show 3 x 3 photos on desktop, 2 x2 on tablet and 1 x 1 on phone. gallery will scroll up and down as needed to show elements.
3) Along with "Select all button" described in 2b, there will be a button which says "Do it"
4) When "do it" button is clicked, app will show a "spinner" dialog which counts images processed.
5) During "spinner", application will take selected images and make a copy to a new folder.
6) Once, done image gallery view will refresh in "view only mode" with contents of only the folder.
7) dbl click or pinch/stretch will zoom/unzoom in this mode.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1342 for this job
Hi, Dino here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you soon. Please check my portfolio