Needs to hire 5 Freelancers
Add filters and sorts to a marketplace built on a react redux, node.js, lambda, dynamoDb, AWS stack. Our stack is purely functional, no use of object oriented programming.
Sort & filter (by game & streamer name) for the marketplace
- Sort by time left (least time left at top)
- Sort by newest (most time left at top)
- Sort by bounty amount (largest pledged amount at top, down to smallest)
- Filter by game
- Filter by streamer name
Each marketplace listing has:
- Title (string, required)
- Assignees (this can be 1 to 10 assignees, when filtering on assignee, we want all listings that contain the selected assignee in this object; assignees are picked from a finite set that contains millions of options; at least 1 is required)
- Description (string, required)
- Expiration date (this is what you'll use for "time left" and "newest")
- Game (1, from finite set of ~20,000 options, required)
Each marketplace listing has Pledges associated with it.
The pledge object has:
- pk - which is the marketplace listing ID
- pledgeUserID - which is the user who made the pledge
- amount - the amount that user pledged; bounty is the sum of all pledges made for one marketplace listing.
If all goes well with this project, we'll keep giving you work with node, lambda, dynamoDb & AWS. Prior experience with optimization and performance would be ideal.
62 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hi How are you? I read your proposal and i am quite interested in your project I have rich experience in node, React / Redux, angular Look forward to working with you in good partnership Best regards