The project is a Websockets game built with Node.js and HTML5. You can check it out at: [login to view URL], please take a look at the client folder before bidding. Just enter any username and it should start, if not refresh or try using chrome. It takes a second to load. We need 5 things done:
1. The Screen resolution needs to be increased to fill the entire screen of the player
2. The Camera movement needs to be changed so that the player is constantly kept in the center of the screen, right now it works by changing the camera position only when the player goes to the edge of the screen.
3. We need a minimap in the upper right corner that shows where the player is on the map with a white dot and where other players are on the map with a grey dot. Doesn't have to be exact but relatively speaking
4. We need a chat log implemented above the bottom toolbar that stores everything that other players say that are within the screen of the player.
5. We need a health bar that sits above the sprite of every player and shows their health to other players, right now we have this implemented for the non-player characters so this may be a simple case of transferring code from one place to another.
Please let me know if you have any questions, if you do well in this project we may have other work for you to complete.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $188 for this job
Hi, I am senior web developer and I have experience in making HTML 5 games. I can fix your issues just in one day in perfect quality. Let me discuss with you in detail. Thanks.
Hello I can do it. I have a professional skill in frontend, backend web programming. Also, I am expert in websocket, webrtc. I will wait you response. Thanks.
Hello. I am really interested in your project, as an experienced web developer with wealth of knowledge in all aspects of web development. Hope to go further discussion on your project. Thanks.
Hi, I am able to execute given points in 3 days. I have experience in building HTML5 I build once Agario clone in canvas and nodejs I can show you if you want. Greetings