I'm looking for a developer that can create the foundation for a large project. I'm not looking for the development of the large project. I am looking for someone to structure that large project with all the components required to build, test, deploy a project based entirely on the Google Cloud Functions. This is not a front end development. It is strictly a back end development
Specifically, (and for Windows 10)
I need instructions on installing and configuring Visual Studio Code
I need instructions on installing Google / other libraries like Express JS to build and test
Google Cloud Functions locally on a Windows 10 PC
I need instructions on being able to manage a large set of Google Cloud Functions (not just one but 100's) under a structured Visual Studio Code (i.e. folder structure, build tasks, run tasks, etc.)
I need instructions on how to use Google Cloud Data Store to CRUD from Google Cloud Functions
I need instructions on how to add NPM packages that are used by Google Cloud Functions may be required (i.e. date libraries or misc libraries from the community)
I need instructions on how to log and monitor business errors, system errors, exceptions, including business errors being sent by the the Google Cloud Function
I need instructions on how to properly manage routing (needs common built library since it does not come out of the box with Google Cloud Functions)
I need instructions on how to monitor performance of the Google Cloud functions
Integration with Git
Integration with Karma for unit testing
Integration with Protractor for end to end testing
I want answers to standard DevOps management practices for this project like
How do I manage versions?
How do I do continuous delivery?
So, the deliverables will be:
1) 1 hour, screen sharing chat session (in english), to review the above requirements before the project starts
2) Documentation for the above (make it simple since you can explain it in the 2 hour session, see below)
3) Example of code for the above with 5 generic Google Cloud Functions Get, Get by Id, Post, Put, Delete with the corresponding CRUD on Google Cloud data store with full Git, validations (NPM package to illustrate), unit testing, integration testing, different folders based on a fictitious Domain (again just to demonstrate), all automated Visual Studio Code tasks, etc.
4) Link to all references on the web where examples, best practices, librairies, etc where used to further explain the reasoning behind the architecture and patterns used
5) 2 to 3 hours, screen sharing chat session, with me (in english) to explain both the documentation and the code and to demonstrate the full development cycle (i.e. making a change, testing, and delivering to Google).
6) Transfer to me all code and documentation
4 freelancers are bidding on average $605 for this job
sir I have great experience also you can check my [url removed, login to view] if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.i am waiting for your message in my inbox