I am looking for someone that can build a simple Safari extension. The main purpose of the extension is to allow switching between different regions in Google so that the user can easily see what any Google search results look like in other countries, cities and zip codes.
- Add button in Safari interface toolbar that brings a popover.
- Popover will list the name of several countries.
- When in [login to view URL] when I click on a country name it should take me to the same result for that specific country. So, for example, if I am on [login to view URL] and I click "United Kingdom" it should take me to [login to view URL]
- Extension should have an options menu where I can add/remove countries and languages.
- Extension should also have an option to add parameters to URL such as language, which would be specified in Options.