Create a proof-of-concept for an online in-browser (client-side only, no backend) service that can:
1. let user open a pdf file, show preview
2. add images (of a signature/stamp/anything) to that pdf
3. let user save it as a new image and/or pdf
Clarification on added images:
- user should be able to add multiple images, so you need to let them open multiple images and have something like a sidebar/toolbar from where they can drag images onto pdf
- user should be able to rotate and scale the image, choose the position on pdf
- user should be able to optionally remove single-color background from the image (nothing complex, simple threshold would do)
It's important that everything happens in-browser, neither PDFs, not images can be uploaded to a server to be processed there. Client-side PDF manipulation library that you would choose should be free for use in a commercial application (so check its license, not all of them allow that).
Design isn't that much important, I just need a working prototype.
If you have experience with in-browser PDF manipulation mentioned that in your bid.
You can user pure JS or React.JS. No other frameworks.