Create a web application for displaying weather.
- The app has to show the current weather to users for the predetermined city or location (longitude and latitude).
- Use the data from [url removed, login to view]
- Implement a page for entering search information (e.g. enter the city) and a page for displaying the search results on request;
- The app has to process only one request at a time, i.e. if several users search for the information at the same time, then their requests are queued and executed one after another;
- User must be informed about the delay and automatically get the information when it is his turn (there can be a lot of users, so it must be done effectively);
- Add users authorization and statistics of their work with the form about when they entered, what query they entered, what they received.
- Implement the server part of the application on Spring 3 or 4. You can also use Spring Boot. The main criterion for the server part is RELIABILITY.
- The application must handle all possible exceptions and log them.
- Implement the client part as a simple static site, i.e. html + js.
- Use AngularJS or KendoJS.
- There must be routing, error handling, use of directives (for Angular), etc.
- The client part should work properly in popular browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE(10-11)).
Send the code, the application and describe how it works.
your requirement is clear and doable. one thing I am not understand "why one request at a time" do you want single threaded web application? as I know the model of web server is multi threaded.