Looking for an experienced developer to customize the open source marzipano or any other open source libraries
Check this [login to view URL], the user need to have similar experience like available on [login to view URL]
The main idea is to serve 100K panorama images to users with the possibility to play the tour based on user location.
1. Main source of data is panorama JPG files with exif included
2. panoramas will be stored in azure BLOB storage with CDN and also available on prem
3. Panoramas are updated as capturing project is ongoing, so the data component need to be dynamic
4. Automatic panorama linking using GPS/timestamp to allow user move from one panorama to another while playing the tour
5. Panorama viewer should provide the functionality to show panoramas + map showing the location of the panorama
6. The application should provide API to query nearest panorama according to user location or map location
7. The application should provide the needed security measures to allow only hosting app to access the functionality
8. Application should be deployed on-prem with all source code
more details can be provided.
Please let me know if you can do it
13 freelancers are bidding on average $2462 for this job
Hi Maher, I guess, you are looking something similar with this: [login to view URL] Please come up for a detail discussion. Many queries are there to discuss with you. Please initiate a chat.