We have a marketplace for app starters and themes - [login to view URL] , similar but much smaller than Envato. Currently there are several app starters and templates on it, and we want to expand the marketplace web-app.
- Current site only has a customer facing interface. There is no interface yet for providers / developers / agencies to put their app on the site. This is the major add-on other than the framework change.
- There would also be an admin-panel, but very basic, bare bones. It just needs to pull info, and allow edit/deletes for now
>> Requirements -
- Please check the current webpage. And in your proposal, please include the number of app starters we currently have on the web-page. This is to ensure you have read the job description fully.
- Please suggest if there is a good React JS based web-app template available that we can use to reduce the UI work, essentially a good E-commerce template (should be responsive)
- Please estimate the timeline for
a. The framework shift for current web-page - from PythonDjango to React (+node/Firebase)
b. Adding the interface for providers / developers / agencies to put their app on the site. To get an idea, you can check out Envato's developer signup process.
>> Freelancers / Agency should be
- Experienced in React Front-end development
- Experienced in establishing a back-end capable of handling a marketplace - with file downloads, uploads, user management
Please do not contact us outside Freelancer.
17 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1752/hour for this job
Hi, You have 12 app starters. I am a React Node Developer and am interested the project. I would like to discuss more about it. You can use NextJS with GraphQl or Node based REST apis. Thanks, Rohan
Hi, I am a full stack developer with 7 years of industry experience and worked on all the mentioned technologies. If needed you can have an assessment taken post which you can finalize on the hire