Read carefully and don't apply automatically.
I have to create a test (or quiz) with multiple subjects and which provides a result or grade at the end.
We will use a domain outside the main website so we are free to do it as we want: you can use programming languages you prefer, you can use existing platforms, libraries or frameworks if you prefer.
The important thing is that ALL the following 9 requests and features are respected:
1) The Test must be able to be modified in the future. For example, if we want to change text of a question we must be able to do it
2) It must be possible to change CSS or style, so that we can use colors of the main website
3) Before starting the test (or at the end if you prefer), user must enter his name and his email. These 2 data must be saved somewhere (I guess in a database or wherever you want)
4) The test has 4-5 subjects (topics)
5) Each subject has a certain number of questions and I prefer to show one question per screen
6) The questions answered: Yes / No
7) Each question has a different "weight". So a correct answer to a more important question scores more points (just like in school where in a math exam, for example, one question can be worth more points than another)
8) At the end of the test, results appear with a score for each subject (so 4-5 scores)
9) Finally, an average grade or TOTAL score appears with a comment (text) next to it. Depending on the total score range a different message will appear
If even one of these features is not implemented I will not release the milestone so please refrain if you are a time waster or improvised person. The work will start this week or next week.
I need experienced people and I have to discard the bots so I start asking you a question: what programming language would you use to carry out the aforementioned test?