For more than 20 years we have been offering integral technology solutions to companies of all types and sizes, optimizing their business processes and increasing their productivity exponentially. We master and apply process management and re-engineering techniques to achieve significant improvements in cost, quality, service and speed measurements. We carry out our implementations formulating projects that follow the international standards of the PMI (Project Management Institute), We focus on the value chain, which includes the main processes of the business and which are the ones that generate the greatest impact on the profitability of the company and customer satisfaction.
The migration project must strictly comply with the following:
1. The development team must speak Spanish
2. Must have experience in having developed an ERP BackOffice.
3. Must have knowledge of the processes in the administrative management of a company.
4. It is essential to include functionalities that allow integrating devices and other companies, via API Web Service (banks, government entities, etc., today require sending documents or electronic information, which is why it must have a design that allows integration with companies or devices, I repeat: must include functionalities that allow integration to mobile devices and private or government companies.
5. ESSENTIAL. The design of the Front End must make the user very easy and must be satisfied with the operation of the software, that is, it is absolutely necessary that the software has a design that allows it to operate very easily, it must be extremely simple to operate so that users do not generate resistance, must learn to operate it quickly must include online help not only in text, the help should be able to invoke from the point where it is in the ERP press a button that must be in all pages
or ERP forms ,. The developers must put all their creativity to define the interface model (Front End). They must deliver the source code correctly documented and technically trained to make changes that are not complicated or that impact the design of the ERP. They must sign a document so as not to pretend to sell the software we are commissioning to develop.
ERP Back Office in Cloud: Version 1.0
1-Purchases, includes capture of electronic documents, functionality of control of perishable products in case of food, control functionality serial numbers.
2-Sales (Billing) includes App for order picking online order
3-Dispatch and distribution management, including the management of inventories (Stock / Costs) with functionalities of handling of lots of pedecibles products and / or serial numbers.
4-Financial (CxC, CxP, Cash and Bank Management, functionality of connection with banks by API Web Service)
5-Management Accounting. Financial and control of fixed assets, includes App with functionalities to obtain information with management indicators, reports and receive notifications from the ERP
Muestra de nuestro modulo de ventas
32 freelancers are bidding on average $4267 for this job
I have built multiple projects based on .net and later using .net core sql server , entity framework , entityframework core , jquery , angular 5 and 6 also built real time apps based on google products
Hello I am web expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. Waiting for your response to work together. Best Regards