We are looking for an Experienced Developer to join our team in developing and maintaining the core system and various applications.
You will be responsible for most aspects of the software development lifecycle. This will include discovery, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support.
* Design and develop application to support e-commerce business processes, ensuring the application developed is in line with the enterprise architecture & logistics principles.
* Build a robust and scaleable cloud based software product conforming to industry best practices.
* Responsibilities of a solutions architect, project manager, and lead developer of our core platform.
* Responsible for the back-end and possibly some front-end development.
* Communicate with business and technology users to understand business and technology roadmap and drive process improvement and automation of logistics.
* Professional back-end and some front-end e-commerce application development experience.
* Experience working with e-commerce systems is preferred.
* Experience in developing and working with the architecture of enterprise e-commerce applications for Inventory Management and Order Processing.
* API development experience is necessary. eBay, Amazon API experience is a Plus.
* Technical expertise working on e-commerce database with SQL Server or MySQL
* Cloud server experience. AWS or Google Cloud is preferred.
* Must be a self-starter with effective oral and written communication skills.
If you feel that you are an ideal fit for what we are looking for please feel free to contact us.
65 freelancers are bidding on average $1209 for this job
Hello, I am so interested in your project. as you see my profile, I am talented developer. Please send me message so that we can discuss more over chat. Kind Regard