Toronto-based startup looking for a full stack developer(s) to assist with design, development and creation of single web application. Can be an individual or small team of no more than three people. Individual(s) will be able to work on their own time, from home and will be required to provide regular status updates. This is an ideal opportunity for individual(s) looking to build experience and gain references for future roles and/or looking to make extra money.
Backend preference is node.js programming language, frontend must support mobile devices. Please feel free to contact if confident in another language, will consider.
Compensation will be a fixed amount for a functioning MVP. Opportunity to earn bonus and/or consideration for future projects.
Candidate(s) will be required to complete a skill assessment as part of the interview process. Work will be reviewed for quality.
Contract/Fixed 3-6 months
- Experience with relational database design and maintenance (MySQL)
- NoSQL database design, implementation, and maintenance (MongoDB)
- Commerce and extended profile management
- Strong creativity and ability to work with minimal instruction
- Passion for development and debugging; solving complex challenges
- Independent, self-managed and motivated
- Ability to translate business and user requirements
- Must take initiative, be a decisive decision-maker and show confidence
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Ability to resolve development issues and troubleshoot code errors
- Maintain suitable knowledge of security tools/testing and SEO (preferred)
- UX&D experience (preferred)
- Fixed amount for MVP within 3-6 months
- Ability to earn bonus and/or be considered for future engagements
20 freelancers are bidding on average $10799 for this job
Hello. I represent the team. We have a designer, html coder and programmer. I am interested to collaborate with you because I love challenging projects and Canada) We are ready to take the test to prove our level