Hello, I hope to be able to tell, with your services for the following:
1. Installation and configuration of erpnext in the cloud, point erp to a subdomain.
2. create a report to export the statements of my clients when filtering it by; territory, seller, date.
Showing the unpaid amount of 1-30 days, 30-60 and more than 90 days.
3. Configure the API, for integration with third-party development,
1. [login to view URL]
4. Create a print template for sales orders and invoices similar to the point of sale invoice, this to print from the mobile with an 80 mm portable printer.
5. The seller's commissions are paid in the following way:
If the total of your monthly sales - product cost = or greater than 5,001, then you get a commission of 5%.
The ideal would be a report by seller where it shows in a column the total amount of the sale of each invoice, in the following column the total cost of each invoice or valuation rate and in the following the result of the total sale prices minus the Cost of purchase, or valuation rate, as it is known in ERP below. That is, show me the gross profit. In the last column, show me my profit percentage.
At the end of each column, indicate the total and show me the total to pay in commission provided that the conditions are met.
This report I would like to filter by seller and have a field to assign the commission, either 5, 10, 4 in that case, we change it and in the same way to enter the total goal of profit or condition to fulfill.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $146 for this job
Let's start with expert in ERPNEXT, Frappe and Python. As you known ERPNEXT using these stream. If you need any dots, May ping me i will solve your queries. Thanks