We are a small web hosting company based in Texas, United States getting ready to launch a new online application/product. More details about our product can be relayed to you after an NDA is signed. If you would like to check us out visit [login to view URL]
We are building a vue frontend to an expressjs backend and saving state with Mongoose. We have a preliminary frontend design that needs integration with Vue. Our API is not finished but is in a state where integration with Vue can begin. We have a weekly standup Thursday afternoon at 10PM CST. We will provide a docker container that you will use to develop the application. All code will be commited in a GIT repository.
* A background in node with emphasis on vue and expressjs is preferred, because you will be responsible for writing the Vue code that serves our application.
* Communication is key and we expect task updates in Jira and general questions in Discord frequently.
* Familiarity with GIT and how to use it to commit your code changes.
* Familiarity with docker and how to run a docker container.
* Experience writing with Mongoose is a plus but not necessary.
78 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
My team can assist your team with React, Express and Mongoose. I believe React will go along with your project better than Vue. Are you available to chat now? Talk soon, Zoran