This project consists in developing to develop a plugin to generate a SVG gantt chart, so it can be displayed on a web browser (Google Chrome).
Design parameters :
- 4 levels of Gantt chart: project, jobs, tasks, subtasks. Higher levels must reflect duration of lower levels, and must be updated when lower levels change. This levels must be collapsible.
- The bars of Gantt must be movable, and expandable/shrinkable in order to change duration (linked to an event for each operation)
- The bars of Gantt, inside, must show % of completion, responsible person (with an avatar). color of bar must be configurable. Other configuration of bars will be appreciated.
- There will be a left column showing the name of each project, job, task, subtask (collapsible), responsible person/s (avatar+name), duration, etc and a right and wider column for the Gantt bars. The columns must be resizable.
- Multi-time view: per days, per weeks, per month, per year.
- Multi-language: all tags must be stored in a array, the language can be changed easily.
- Event-driven: moving jobs, tasks, subtasks must be linked to an event, with basic info as ID, etc…
- Basic render functions as render, re-render, zoom in zoom out…
- Json driven, data will be provide as a json from an url (render from a data array appreciated).
- Basic Styles will be setup in a css file, and it must be a special media styles for printing purposes.
- MIT license libraries could be used, as D3, Jquery …
27 freelancers are bidding on average €543 for this job
Hi, We have reviewed and understood the requirements of your project. We have advanced skills in D3.js to develop this plugin for you. We can share our work history with you via PM. Thank you!