This project is to potentially fix an issue on my portfolio site (which I made through freelancer). The site works great except for one bug.
Whenever the site ([url removed, login to view]) is loaded for the first time the video headers do not load. When you refresh the page, the video header appears. I've tried this on several computers and browsers and it is always the same issue. Try it out for yourself.
I know enough code to customize a template but this bug is beyond me. I would be willing to give a Freelancer. I need someone to go into the code and tweak it so that the videos load the first time the webpage is opened.
Let me know if anyone can help.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $34 for this job