—— What is the project about? ——
The Merchant Portal, is an Angular 11 application that enables merchants to make offers for our travel platform. They can create city trips by entering their prices and availability of flights and accommodations.
The travel platform is ready. We now need our Merchant Portal to be completed, in order for merchants to create deals on the platform. The basis for the Merchant Portal is already done.
All UI will be made by another developer. This is pure backend coding.
—— What kind of job is this? ——
It’s a fixed price project. We don’t offer any hourly rated projects.
—— How do we communicate? ——
You need to be able to work with JIRA and Confluence, since all our user stories are documented in JIRA. All comments and feedback will be done in JIRA. Additionally, you will be granted access to Github and Firebase, in a developers role. —— What kind of developer/person are you searching? ——
* Fluent in English
* Long-term business relationship
* Able to work independently
You have a very good understanding of UI/UX;
* Pro-active problem solver
* Always tests implementations and features
—— What is the job at hand? ——
* Angular Fire needs to be integrated and used is all functions possible
* Merchants need to be able to define prices and stock on flights and accommodations, which are predefined in the database (Firestore)
* Merchants need to be able to configure a deal based on their offers that they created for the flights and accommodation
* Merchants need to be able to see their orders and the essential contact information of the user
* Merchants need to be able to configure some essential account information (street, VAT number, etc.)
* Fix any linting errors and/or warnings;
* The deployment pipeline needs to run (green) and the application is deployed to Firebase;
* The code is in compliance with the Angular “Coding Style Guide” ([login to view URL]);
—— When do we pay? ——
The job is complete after the pull request is verified by our senior developer. For this, all “Requirements” need to be fulfilled. We don’t do partial payments. Incomplete work will not be paid for nor for work that is not conform the coding guidelines.
— Can you tell a bit more about the technologies? —
* The application is build in Angular 11
* The application uses Google Firestore for its database, authentication, cloud functions, etc.
* Sendgrid is used for e-mail marketing