This is a simple request to develop a proof of concept of a mobile web with Firebase Realtime Database backend. The porpuse of this proof of concept is to find a developer that accomplish the job technical requierement and:
- is able to deliver good quality and well structured code
- give clear deploy instructions
- has good communication with us
This is the first step for a bigger project, for which we would like to work with the selected developer.
Technical requirements for the proof of concept:
+ Multi-language: the mobile web will be multi-language, so it should be easy to translate, ideally using variables where the texts and icons are stored in different languages.
+ Easy design implementation: once the mobile web is ready, I will work in the design. So, I will need your instructions about where the html and css are, how they are structured,...
Mobile web flow:
The mobile web will receive 2 paramenters in the query string:
-uid => unique value that identies the user
- lang => user language. For the proof of concept could be "en" or "es"
The mobile web will have 2 screens:
Screen 1. Init screen
- If the user is authenticated in Firebase, proceed to screen 2.
- If the user is not authenticated, the uid wil be sent to an endpoint (Firebase Cloud Function). This endpoint will return the JWT that the mobile web will use to authenticate the user with the signInWithCustomToken Firebase method . For the proof of concept, the Firebase Cloud Function does not need to make any check: just use the uid to build the JWT. Once the user is authenticated, proceed to screen 2.
Screen 2: Welcome screen
Show a welcome message in the language "lang".
Feel free to conctac me for any information. Once that every doubt has been resolved, I would expect that the job is done in one day.
Budget is 50 USD.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $108 for this job
Dear gurdianguy! I am ready to get started right away.... Can we discuss the project details. Our latest United States's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,