After customer validation, I want to build an MVP for an app that tells you how busy it is at your local gym. As an MVP a mobile website using Google's Location API and Google's Live Tracker will be enough. I've built a mockup in Sketch which you can download for needed CSS code. Additionally, I've made the mockup interactive in Invision. Please see link below. [url removed, login to view]
I’d like to know which part is hardest to build.
- Sign in and Sign Up
- Sign In will redirect to ‘Final’
- Username, email and password
- Ask customer to allow location
- Request for location sharing
- (In the background Google should automatically look for gym, otherwise step in between to ask user to type gym)
- Ask user to select their gym, this can just be a copy off of what you see from google first.
- Later: We will look at the possibility to extract data and fit it into UI
- Show list of gyms around location and ask user to select one
- Once selected, the ‘Live’ ticker from Google (Not on mobile) will be shown with the name and opening times of the gym.
- This is also the page a viewer sees when s/he signs in.
Add to Home Screen
- Prompt to add to home screen
- Selecting finish will redirect to sign in
6 freelancers are bidding on average €136 for this job
Your mockup looks great. Question though, why do you need signup and login for such a simple feature as searching for a gym and showing information about it?