Hi so its the same widget as last project but we need to make some style updates.
Vertical Bar #1
- Change input boxes so they are not rounded (remove border-style).
- Remove the spaces between the boxes.
- Make the submit button solid with #8dd1ca and the text white
Vertical Bar #2
Use the version with the modifications done from #1 please, plus ->
- Change border and text to white.
This will match the same colours as Vertical bar #1. I will provide a website URL with an example of the size and shape. Code will be the same as VB#1 also so you just make another folder with the css changes please.
- The original vertical bar will need to shrink the input boxes to match the widget size.
- 2 checkbox options will need to be added to create sub destinations with 2 options. I have already started this code and will provide the copy. The hotel ID needs to be auto selected since we are hiding the option for the user to select (it is a default ID). The code call in the file is "if(hotelid == 111111)". -
- Currently the submit is not working so I need that fixed please. If the checkbox options are not selected, the default hotelID should be submitted.
- The checkboxes will need to be formatted to fit at the bottom of the widget under the visible field boxes already there.
This will match the same colours as Vertical bar #2.
Code will be the same as VB #2 using the widget style from Widget #1, so just make another file/folder with the css changes please that match VB#2.