I need the Chrome extension to do the following:
1. Add an Icon to the browser that when clicked will ask for the zazzle store url and page ranges to navigate, and time range in seconds - this may be a settings page or a HTML page that shows when icon is clicked, what ever is best.
2. Then open a new tab to my online store and to a random page number selected between page ranges. I know the url structure: [url removed, login to view] but when manually browsing there are extra stuff in the query string.
3. Once a product page is loaded, select one of 60 products and trigger a click, opening that product url.
4. Randomly select the number of seconds to stay on this product from input range above.
5. Once the timer ends, the extension will navigate to another random product listing page and start the process over from step 2.
6. Repeats cycle until tab is closed. Need to be able to do this on multiple tabs so if I click on the icon 4 times, I will have 4 tabs running this cycle on different stores.
It would be nice to have this work through proxies, we can discuss this as needed.
This will only be used on Zazzle stores. You don't need to provide the icon. I will build one and add it to the extension once it is complete.
I need this done fast. I am a programmer but I am not familiar with chrome extensions and this is to be a Christmas gift. I need it first week of January at the latest.
I do want to add the goal of this. The goal is to automate actual views in a browser to help older product pages rank better. We found that actually clicking through the links and viewing in the browser improved sales and so we want to automate this.