we have a project our client where we need ruby on rails developer for 3 months [login to view URL] is [login to view URL] need to do the development from [login to view URL] is responsible for doing POC for Ruby on Rails [login to view URL] are looking for 7 Years minimum experience.
Please find below job description:
Ruby on Rails Lead Developer
The job entails development of enterprise application integrations with Ruby on rails frameworks and REST APIs.
The person will play a lead role responsible for development and distribution of web applications running on Ruby on rails frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails practices and commonly used modules
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Thorough understanding of the RoR internals like databases, API, caching, proxies, web services, performance, and scalability.
- Extensive hands on experience on REST API integrations
- Demonstrable experience of atleast 5+ years.
- knowledge of coffeescript, angular js and similar front end scripts.
- Knowledge on Maestrano frameworks will be a preferred advantage.
- knowledge of docker deployments is an added advantage.
- Integrate with the front-end development teams effectively.
- Experience in using JIRA, git and similar collaboration tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Lead development of key modules and interfaces
- Work with other team members to build and maintain key product
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and fix bugs