The Netsuite Developer is responsible for solution engineering, recommending and developing process improvements, integrating to third-party tools, and implementing enhancements to SuiteFeedback, our product built on the NetSuite ERP system. The position will work primarily with management to closely align SuiteFeedback with business goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, test, and deploy new product features and new functionalities based on evolving business needs.
- Customize NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Develop custom code using SuiteScript 2.0 to meet user requirements
- Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules
- Research and analyze application behaviors and improving performance and stability.
- Coordinate and communicate with impacted users.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Configure SuiteFeedback to align to company use of forms, field, and customer records to manage unique business process requirements.
- Be able to understand articulate and document needed customization, reports, and capabilities
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
5 freelancers are bidding on average $5879 for this job
Hi, I am expert in netsuite development. Further i will do all duties and responsibilities . I did similar work in past and you can see same in my portfolio- https://www.freelancer.com/u/fattahaabdul