Port nodejs-0.10.46 compatible websocket server source code to nodejs-10.15.3 compatible source code. Source code is single file of 409 lines including comments and blank new lines(see attached zip file and instructions below). Modules used in include envy, express, cluster,websocket,crypto which should be upgraded to latest stable versions.
1. Current source code works on node-v0.10.46 (with some deprecated warnings) but not on any later versions.
Port so that it is nodejs-10.15.3 compatible(and also test with most latest nodejs version too).
2. Upgrade source so that it can uses latest stable npm modules/libraries.
Remove all deprecated warnings. Especially "express" module should be upgraded(currently relies on 3.x version).
3. Instructions on installing needed nodejs binary/npm modules on linux(CentOS 7) without root(local user install, using user notify, see attached zip files and instructions below).
4. Upgrade /tempnodestatus to loop through all nodejs cluster forks/worker and add all the variables shown in status information. Current version only shows variables for currently open fork/worker.
5. IMPORTANT, memory leaks MUST NOT occur. This is a long running server process and if you have no experience regarding memory leaks DO NOT submit a bid for this project. Current program information/instructions: See attached file and decompress using the password "freelancer" without quotes.
#useradd -u notify -g users
#install [login to view URL] and all other files in /home/notify
#chown notify:users /home/notify/log
#chmod 700 /home/notify/log
#[login to view URL] in installed in same directory