We're looking for a React developer who can improve our Reach scheduler component that we're using from Syncfusion
Live demo of used scheduler: [login to view URL]
Documentation for modifying: [login to view URL]
- 5+ years experience in React language
- Experienced with using Syncfusion components
- Available right now for the upcoming 2 weeks
- Updating the general look & feel of the scheduler
- Modifying the 'Waiting list' section of the scheduler
- Updating the 'create event' pop-up interface
- Creating an hover box with information
- Updating the 'modify-event' pop-up interface
- Update the binding of different API's
We have integrated the Syncfusion Scheduler component in our Progressive Web App that is using iFrames as main source. This app will mainly be used by people who are active within the solar branche. The scheduler will act as a resource planner, so that the users will be able to plan their employees onto different tasks between different teams.
37 freelancers are bidding on average €162 for this job
Hi, With 5+ years of rich experience in react.js development, I am a senior expert. I can compete your project perfect. Please contact me. Best Regards.
Hi, as a senior React developer who is very familiar with Syncfusion react scheduler, I can finish this project within a short time as you want. Please contact me so I can start right now. Thanks.