We are looking for a ReactJS/TypeScript developer to help us a flexible, tested, and well-documented framework for the admin interface in our product.
You will help us to build a standard library and framework for the admin interface using designs from our design. And also build flexible React components, build state management and API layers and help us identify patterns and common functionality and ultimately build a fully functioning admin interface for our product that can be easily maintained and built upon.
The end-goal is to design a finite set of flexible components and models that we can use everywhere. Other developers will be able to take these components to build new product features very easily. Fullstack developers with basic understanding of the frontend must be able to create new views with ease by copying tried-and-tested models we design.
Here are some examples of features that need to be "easy" to do:
- Create new sections of the admin interface. For example, it must be easy to add a new route and load data from the API.
- Flexible tables and grids. For example, most tables will have sortable rows, extra columns that can be enabled or disabled, pagination, etc. It's important that we define a standard way to do these functions.
- Flexible forms. For example, it should be simple to define forms without writing a lot of boilerplate code.
- Testing and TDD. The developer experience needs to be fast and fluid. We don't want developers to work by manually refreshing browser screens.
Here are the qualifications for the ideal candidate.
- ReactJS and ecosystem, Writing React with Typescript.
- Good writing skills.
- Expert with testing React specially. We want our codebase to be highly testable.
We only prefer to work with individual U.S. developer. The ideal candidate will be required for video interview.