- We have developed a module that lists projects (title + thumbnail + link) on a sample html page.
- The visitor can filter the projects with selectors.
- The list is actually a <code block> embedded on a Concrete5 page.
Now, we would like to update automatically the json file whenever we have a new version ready.
The problem is
- We cannot upload the json file to the server (automatically), we can do this manually with a "file uploader".
- We cannot read the json file from another server (cross origin request get blocked).
We are looking for someone who can help us solve this situation and automate the process.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $51/hour for this job
Hello, How do you do? I am JSON expert you are looking for. I can start your project right now. If you contact me, you can save your time. Please feel free to contact me. Looking forward your good reply. Warm regards.