We have an existing web-site at [login to view URL] built on Ruby on Rails. Currently facing a few issues that require an additional developer. A few to mention:
1. Optimize performance, including the whole stack.
2. Develop API endpoints.
3. Give a second judgement.
You have to:
1. Think outside of standard of RoR box. The world is much bigger than 'rails' command in terminal.
2. Experienced with MongoDB and its non-SQL-like schema design.
3. Knowledgable (to understand and not professional to develop) about non-RoR services such as AWS, Video streaming.
4. Have experience with JS outside of RoR and experience with an another programming language to demonstrate freedom of mind.
5. Knowledgable (to understand and not professional to develop) about internationalization, authentication, HTTP protocol, media handling.
Save for the first few weeks, I guess your workload should be around 10-15 hours per week.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hello, I'm senior Ruby on Rails developer and have good experience node.js and python also. I also have good experience on AWS MediaLive and S3... Let's discuss more details. Thanks.
Hi there, Have a sound experience in RoR and all the JS technologies such as Angular , Node and express. Please do let me know about the features or bug you want to get fixed . Kind regards
RoR web development - these are in my strong skillsets and rich experiences of 10+ years. I am looking forward to talking with you to discuss more details. Best Regards, Zhang