[login to view URL] is the premier online database of musical theater repertoire. With over 11,000 songs in its database (and counting), rich search features and detailed information and links for each song, it is a valuable resource for university libraries, singers/actors and voice teachers. We are seeking a new senior developer to maintain the site, implement new features, and scale the system as traffic to the site continues to increase. Initially the position will only require approximately 10-20 hours of work per month for routine maintenance (after initial onboarding), but at times we will require greater availability for larger projects (up to 20 hours per week), which will be coordinated according to your schedule.
* Upgrade the site to the latest version of [login to view URL], the framework it is built on
* Add and improve search features
* Improve the usability and efficiency of the administrative system used for data entry and subscription management
* Support and maintain existing features, including any issues reported by subscribers
* Implement an effective caching strategy and other performance improvements
* 8+ years of web development experience, including at least 5 years doing full-stack or frontend development
* 1+ years of experience with node.js
* Experience with a NoSQL database, preferably MongoDB
* Basic proficiency in Linux and server maintenance
* Experience with [login to view URL] or Meteor
* Musical background, knowledge, and interest
31 freelancers are bidding on average $53/hour for this job
yes i have good knowledge in node.js and also worked framework like [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] for API...so can we discuss more about project scope to finalise the cost and time ?
Hi, we are open for a new project for right now. Need to clarify as many details as possible in order to provide you with an accurate quote and our vision. Let's discuss.