I need a front-end web developer to build an interactive visual (step by step) tutorial to explain the concept of automated process workflow.
This interactive tutorial will be added to a web page in my existing website.
How we will work:
* I will provide all the graphical elements and icons.
* You place them in the tutorial section based on my requirements.
* You develop the interactions/animations needed based on my requirements.
How the deliverable looks like on the web page:
* Graphical elements which the user can interact with some of them (click, drag/drop)
* Explanatory text.
* User will be asked to take action on some elements
* After user action, we have simple animations leading to next step.
* Then we ask the user to take a different action
* Total steps are 4 to 6 steps.
What I do NOT want:
* Web Form Wizard (with Next, Next...etc.)
* Learning Management System
* Tutorial Building Engine
* A back-end server
* A website
* A web page of documentation (like Confluence)
If I like your work, I will give you more 2-4 tutorials of similar requirements.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Hello, I'll provide you step by step turtorial as you want I understand your job details I can start right now. and I'll provide you good result as a frontend developer Please let me know regards Aleksandra
Hello I love web design, and I will love to do this task I have already done a project based on taking steps, [login to view URL] I will be happy to fulfill your requirements Thanks
It's a perfect project for me cause I learned the required skills thoroughly. Honestly, I didn't have a project for money before , I already had school projects.