Requirement details are mentioned in the attached file.
ANGULAR JS & MS SQL 2014
[CHECK SCREENSHOT IN ATTACHMENT FOR CLEAR UNDERSTANDING]
1. All Textbox should allow only NUMERIC entry only
2. The 3 columns highlighted as (1) [AA, BB, CC]. These are dynamic columns. Need Admin Page to set them based on Wk day.
Example: Admin should be able to specify,
If it is Sunday: then columns should be AA, 33, GG
If it is Monday: Then columns should be 11, BB, CC, DD
3. Unless "NUMBER" column [as per screenshot (5)], doesnt have any digit, the entire row should be READ-ONLY. If There are 2 digits in the NUMBER Field, then only PART 1 TextBox should be ENABLED. If NUMBER field has 3 digit, then PART 1 & PART 2 TEXTBOX should be ENABLED. If NUMBER Field has 4 digit, then PART 1, 2, 3 should be ENABLED.
4. TOTAL Column should always be READ-ONLY.
5. When a number is entered in PART 1 or 2 or 3, it should show up total on keypress in TOTAL field. Below is the calculation
• If COLUMN “H” has 10, then it should be multiplied by 1000, so figure will be 10x1000
• If COLUMN “T” has 20, then it should be multiplied by 1000, so figure will be 20x1000
• If COLUMN “H & T” has 10 & “H” has 20, “T” has 30, then it should be
((“H & T” + “H”) + (“H & T” + “T”)) x 1000
• If only COLUMN “H & T” has number (example 10) and nothing in “H” or “T”, so the figure will be 10x1000 + 10x1000
• If COLUMN “7” has 10, then it should be multiplied by 7000, so figure will be 10x7000
• If COLUMN “H” has 16, then it should be multiplied by 16000, so figure will be 10x16000
• All the above will make up to TOTAL
• So the TOTAL should be PART 1 + PART 2 + PART 3
6. In database it should get saved in below format
[AS PER SCREENSHOT IN ATTACHMENT]
Reg = (1) as per screen shot. Whatever the user selects
Part-Col = PART 1 + In that what column is entered
And so on…
7. When REVERSE checkbox is selected, then just NUMBER value should be normal 1 entry and reserve 1 entry
EXAMPLE: If NUMBER has 14 in it, then one entry should have NUMBER = 14, second entry should have 41 (Reserve of 14).
8. When USER Clicks on “REVIEW” button, then like above mentioned screenshot, there should be a POPUP with all these entries, and it should have “ACCEPT” and “DENY” buttons. If the user clicks on ACCEPT, the data should be saved, else it should take the user back to before screen without remove the numbers entered.
Minute details will be explained while working on the project.
Please note: we need this to be completed in max 2 days.
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₹7655 for this job
I’ve 6 years of hands on experience in developing applications. I’m working on single page application from 1.5 years in angular js. Currently I’m working on angular js 5.
Dear Sir/Mam, I have 4 years of Angular.js, PHP development experience. Also I have good knowledge of wordpress. I have provide my past work links. Regards, Ankit Vachhani
We will ensuring you with quality and delivered with in define time frame. we have a team with 4 member having good experience in angular and asp.net with sql server.
I have been extensively working on large angular js based apps with complex flow, authentication and multiple role based. Costs and time estimation can be worked upon during specs discussion.