I'm looking for a seasoned Python+Flask developer to help get a Slack bot off the ground. The initial work would entail with some foundational setup:
- Getting Pytest up and running with unit tests for some new classes
- User models and authentication
- Initial message models to manage conversations
- Adding a basic job/worker queue to handle
- Would love any other advice from a pro on project structure
From there, if we're working well together, we would likely move on to broader iterative feature development.
It would be great if you can work from high-level user stories, data models diagrams, etc. I'm a software developer/product owner, so I'm sure we can find the right level of detail.
I've set up a Vue.js app in the same repo to power the website and probably some functionality. Bonus if you're also well versed with Vue.
Looking for a python pro to help me make sure my application is setup in a scalable manner
Looking for someone that impresses me and can partner for ongoing development
24 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hi hope you're doing well now I'm a python expert python is my major and vue js is my favourite I think I'm a right person for your project hope to work with you ongoing best regards