GamesInc is looking to recruit either a single freelance developer or a team of developers that are capable of developing slot games that run within the browser.
Slot games are generally classified by their complexity IE how many features are in the game, the complexities are low, medium and high.
You will be provided with a brief for two of our own previously developed games as an example of the complexity. One will be a low complexity game brief and the other will be a high complexity game brief.
The game for this project will be a medium complexity project so please, read the briefs first and then quote on a medium complexity game. You can ask for an example of the games from the brief to be able to see and play them if this helps give a better estimate.
You will not be required to develop the backend for the game as we will provide a backend for the project.
What we will provide you with the project:-
1) A backend to test the game against which will represent the live backend.
2) A test area to deploy too, if you need.
3) Automated deployment if you need.
(We do support ES 16 and would require npm, webpack and babble as the build pipeline)
We will provide you or your team with a GameEngine, GameUI Engine and SlotEngine of which is internal to our own development team, this will mean that the low-level handling of the following is already handled:-
1) Rendering to the browser ( Using [login to view URL] ) handled by our GameEngine.
2) Display handling ( Cross-Device and Cross Orientation ) - handled by our GameEngine
3) General Math Utilities - handled by our GameEngine
4) HTML handling - handled by our GameEngine
5) Network handling (WebSockets) - handled by our GameEngine
6) Particle and Animation Effects/Classes - handled by our GameEngine
7) Event handling across components - handled by our GameEngine.
8) Audio Handling - handled by our GameEngine
9) Asset loading - handled by our GameEngine
10) General GUI components - Handled by our GameUIEngine
10.1) Buttons all styles - Handled by our GameUIEngine
10.2) sliders - Handled by our GameUIEngine
10.3) info display - Handled by our GameUIEngine
10.4) tooltips - Handled by our GameUIEngine
10.5) Currency - Handled by our GameUIEngine
10.6 ) Game meters - Handled by our GameUIEngine
10.7 ) General Game GUI classes - Handled by our GameUIEngine
11) We have a complete GUI package that is already complete that is consistent with our games.
12) Big wins, Progressive Wins etc - Handled by our GameUIEngine.
13) Reels Classes - Handled by our SlotEngine
14) Symbol Classes - Handled by our SlotEngine
15) Bonus Games - Handled by our SlotEngine ( you may be required to add additional here )
16) Winlines - Handled by our SlotEngine.
17 ) Win Animations - Handled by our SlotEngine.
16) Spin handling - Handled by our SlotEngine.
1) Frontend Design Guidelines
2) Game Brief
3) Client Integration ( with game backend service ) documentation
20 freelancers are bidding on average £8244 for this job
Greetings!CAN START THE IMMEDIATELY AND DELIVER IT We have read and understood your need. We have work with the similar type of project we are confident about the work.. lets discuss if you are interested