I need a galaxy watch widget as shown in the attached screens.
I would like to make it clear that this should run on a smartwatch and not in a browser.
It will show the current week number, the current date, and three timers.
- One timer is a stopwatch
- One timer records the time when the user has tapped "Play",
- Another timer will show either
- Current time: when the stopwatch is still active (counting)
- Time when the user has tapped "Pause", when the stopwatch is not active (counting)
Timer format is Hours:Minutes:Seconds
The widget should have also a settings "face" /"page" where the user can customise the API URL and the Authorisation Token. (I need to make it clear that this is not the csrf_token() )
Backend is handled by a Laravel app where the user will send the requests (under development, so it's still 100% open for changes) ,
For the moment the Database has the following structure:
where the `user_id` is to be determined based on the Authentication Token which will be send with every request on the API URL.
The workflow is as follows:
User loads widget (request to server)
User starts/stops Counter (request to server)
- Counter in the middle: when the widget is loading, that will be one request to the server
checking if there are any records for the current day. If there aren't we'll start fresh with a new counter (from 00:00:00). At that point start time and end time will both display the current time.
- Time In : is the first started time
- Time Out : is current time when the counter is counting or the last end time when the counter is not counting.
I need the method updates for the backend and the Tizen project for the frontend.
Frontend should be preferably done in VueJs but that's not a must.
The svg icons are taken from [login to view URL]
My budget is 80 EUR.