The content of the project: An easy-to-use Chrome plugin that let users set custom reminder to take break from screen time.
The scope of work:
1. Provide custom time-based alerts that can be set by the user that will remind the user to take a break from their screen. Example: User sets a time alert for 50 minutes of ‘focus mode’ and 10 minutes of ‘break’. The plugin should display a pop-up text (with a sound alert) reminding the user that they should move away from the screen.
2. Should work with the latest version of Chrome browser
Expected delivery: 10th March 2021
1. Text box should be relative to the screen irrespective of device (It should not block the screen or cause distractions during focus mode.
2. The sound should be a simple bell or default alert sound for Chrome.
3. It should not interfere with other web plugins like antiviruses, ad-blockers etc.