I need a simple app that does the following:
1. Admin panel with backend /admin login (local db username/password)
- Create users (username, phone_number)
- phone_number should be the UID (primary key in this table)
2. Login Page
3. User Home Page
- once SMS auth verified, display Home Page "Welcome username" message.
I need this to be done using Twilio API. I have the Twilio accounts and numbers ready - you need to be familiar with Twilio Verify API for this. Let me know what information is required so I can pass you the necessary API keys for the account.
1. User go to login page, enter phone_number.
2. If phone_number does not exist in userDB - display a message "Not Authorized".
3. If phone_number exist, then backend will call Twilio API and send SMS to user's phone_number.
4. User needs to then input the code during the login sequence in the login page.
5. If successful -> redirect to Home Page.
1. Ability to add/edit/remove new phone_number/users.
This is a fairly straight forward and simple app for those familiar with Twilio. Feel free to message me if you have any further questions. The backend database app can be a simple database of your choice (mySQL for instance).
16 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
I got what you want and I'm a senior developer and have expereinces for 8 years in website devleopment. I'm very insterested in your project and let's discuss it together.