We are seeking an experienced JS Web Developer. We have an existing website that functions well ([login to view URL]). The job will require to change the code behind it, in order to match the code with our Web CRM UI code(see screen1 attached).
Required Candidate profile:
2. Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS, web design and PHP.
3. Should have good communication skills to coordinate as needed with our head developer.
1. Sign Freelancer Non-Disclosure Agreement and Intellectual Property (IP) Agreement.
2. You will be required to provide a progress report twice a week.
3. The estimated length of this project is around 40 hrs. Expected completion time is about a week.
4. You are required to track time via the freelancer app.
To get on the candidate short-list please respond to the ad with the following information:
1. Project - relevant skills.
2. Please solve the short quiz below and paste the answer in your bid.
a. Create a short way to call [login to view URL]()
b. Create a function that can get element by its ID that is inside a div (In case you have same ID more than once you can get reference to a specific element in a DIV)
c. Create a function that:
Accepts a name and a callback function (passing the function, optional, should work with or without the callback function).
Create a form with that name passed to the function with 2 inputs.
Call the callback function when done. (The callback simply calls alert(‘yai! Done creating the form.’))
1. The payment is per hr. The payment bracket for this project is $10-20 per hr.
2. Expected completion time is negotiable.
3. High rehire probably for implemented website adjustments, maintenance and future projects.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job