PLEASE! DON'T APPLY IF YOU NEVER DEVELOPED APPLICATION FOR ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP, BOOKING, CLASS REGISTRATION/ENROLLMENT.!
The project purpose is to enhance an existing IFA web site’s to handle the functionality described in the Functional Requirements section of this document. Current system is built using Joomla 2.5 CMS; same platform suppose to be used. We'll pay $300 + $300 bonus if project will be completed by October 7, 2012
Initial deposit - $100
Current url: [url removed, login to view]
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT SUBMIT a job application if you don' t have proven experience and skill as described below:
Skill: Candidates should demonstrate high level proficiency both in Joomla/PHP development, and be able to handle complex requirements. Experience in development registration/enrollment system, club or organization membership (not a site membership!) and appointment booking system is a must. Developer must have experience with e-commerce: VirtueMart or any other that may fit the requiremtns.
This is a project not for coder, but for developer analyst.
Project management: Project management skill expected. Daily communication is a must. Besides oDesk messages, developer should be accessible via Skype, Phone and instant messaging (Yahoo).
Task list tracking is a must - please recommend an online project management tool. Simplest can be Google doc spreadsheet to track tasks and issues
Our time is EST. Please consider that to allocate your time for status meetings. Status meetings will be scheduled as necessary. Please allocate your working time. During that time emails and messages should be answered or receipt acknowledgment should be provided immediately.
Read the spec attached and make sure you understand the idea. Post your question within 24 hours after this job will be posted. I will compile an FAQ - address is [url removed, login to view]
even spec is detailed, there are minor things that may be missed. Developer to agree to adopt minor changes/enhancements to the spec during the project. Here we'll use common sense.
Candidates should present the followint:
[url removed, login to view] to the completed projects - should be able to verify. Projects should have membership/class registration/appointment booking. No fancy brochures.
2. Recommended extensions, if extensions approach will be the [url removed, login to view] be commercial extensions or free. Please avoid commercial extensions priced more then $100 - $150, or required monthly subscriptions.
Implementation can be done by using existing Joomla extensions or developing an extensions or/and modules. We have Moodle installed - it is possible that moodle will be able to handle all our needs for classes registration process. Detailed specification is in attachment, below is an excerpt:
1. Site User management – registration, authentication and access level management.
2. Club Membership Management
3. Group Classes Administration – creating and scheduling classes, managing group classes enrollment process, capture class attendance
4. Managing Camps Registration
5. Birthday Party Booking (currently implemented, will need integration with upcoming enhancements)
6. Private Lessons Booking
7. Introductory Package Registration (currently implemented, will need integration with upcoming enhancements)
8. Managing Promotional Programs
9. Contacts and Mailing Lists Management
10. Export/import transaction data into QuickBook