I would like to modify template: Usability template for my community site.
1. Use some of the template core characteristics of the fast loading template: Rocket theme Afterburner.
2. Keep from Usability Template: grey border and page width, login and sign up buttons but repositioned in new module position top margin, keep font styling, and perhaps the menus ( will seek advice from you re the optimal menu either Afterburner or Usability)
3. Use Afterburner template core for loading speed and module positions. But if you find the html and css template code to be cleaner in Usability then just add module positions to Usability template: very top menu, (in grey margin top of page), left and right side user positions, User 1 module position for banners directly below horizontal menu,breadcrumb below the the horizontal menu, User 2 below breadcrumb position. Module newsflash right of logo. And logo position
Please note Afterburner template uses Sprite for image loading.
4. I would like help fixing any bugs which appear when I install this modified Usability template on my site. This help would include menu links not appearing, modules not positioned correctly, and fixing unsightly borders around module positions, clashes with kunena menu and any other css or html clashes.
5. The template once completed cannot be sold on or given away and remains my own property.
The above templates are free to download and I will give the winning bidder an exact description of user position layout.
Aferburner template: [url removed, login to view]
Usability template: [url removed, login to view]
Any queries please ask.