As discussed, following work on Studio Eco site:
1. The home page displays a revolving set of images but that aren't linked to the products that they are displaying. I want the user to be able to click on the image and be taken to the product or category
2. On the home page on the right hand column, there is 2 modules where the user can add to cart directly, but the price is displayed over the image and you can't see it. I think to fix it, the module needs to be wider maybe....
3. When displaying products from a particular category, such as this page, [url removed, login to view], I would like the thumbnails to be larger and possibly not display the short description, just the title (smaller text) and price. I am using a shopping cart template so I may just need a new template...
4. When viewing item description, such as [url removed, login to view], the options drop down titles ie colour, size etc have a limited no. of characters that can fit. I think it only fits about 12 characters, it needs to be longer.
7. Suggestions for changes to the menu structure and the home page would be good. I had a freelancer work on it about 6 months ago but there are these few things outstanding that I"m not happy with. Changes include things such as:
1) Fix the slideshow (make images on the center).
2) Move logo up (on search place)
3) Search move to right column
4) ECO friendly icons make a lil bit smaller and put on bottom of website
5) when we move logo and move ECO icons, move all the website up. so we save useful space.
6) make better design for bottom boxes, maybe put small shadows (need to play)
7) Facebook like function move to right side.
8) delete empty space between bottom menu and 2 boxes
9) add an image somewhere at the top to show free eco gift wrapping on all orders. I will provide image.
As discussed, quote for $230 USD