Looking for programming/guidance help on new website project.
We have a database of potential donor businesses that we want to sell to charity organizations looking for donations/support. We have direct contact and work with donor businesses (with their permission only) and through this service can streamline their donation request process. Both parties win/win.
Desired functionality of website:
1. Charity organization visits our website
2. Browse database of businesses (sort by geographic area, industry) Only visible is business name, city, state and industry.
3. They can purchase individual business contacts or select groups of contacts. (we should be able to select which businesses go in the groups)
4. Charity adds request contacts to shopping cart, and pays through PayPal. At check-out they fill out one form with all donation request information.
5. This form is emailed to all businesses/groups that they purchased, purchase transaction is then complete.
6. Businesses receiving email request from our site, can click to confirm or deny the request, which is then emailed back to the charity (person who just paid). If click deny, charity will get a default deny email message back. If agreed, charity will receive specific instructions by that business.
Buyer never sees direct purchased business contact information until that business agrees to their request.
Donor businesses will need to be able to login to edit their own contact information and donation instructions.
website: [url removed, login to view]
Fresh install of Joomla 1.5 and VirtueMart 1.1.0
Experienced bidders with positive feedback only. Provide technical details for project, and 3-5 (max) examples of previous work.
We are looking for an experienced and professional coder to work with. A clear direction on how to complete project is a must before start. Follow-up work may follow if satisfied.