We would want you to complete a small job, to prove your skills, before starting on the larger project.
We currently have a Joomla 3.9 website and are looking to improve the user experience for an image/video upload.
We need to have an image/video uploader developed for Joomla 3 (but ready for Joomla 4).
The process we're looking to follow is:
Customers register/login on the site
Once logged in:
- They add a property
- They are then taken to an option to upload an image - this is to use a html5 image uploader
- Once all images have been uploaded, they click Next
- Then they're taken to the 'Image Object Removal' screen.
- They are given options to what they would like to be removed for each uploaded photo (these options need to be editable in the backend of the extension). The default checkbox options would be; Car (£2), Reflection, Bins, Pet, Add Grass, Other (which is a text box)
- Click Next, they're then taken to an optional Video Upload, click Next
- Then they're taken to the 'Video Object Removal' screen.
- They are given options to what they would like to be removed for each uploaded video (these options need to be editable in the backend of the extension). The default checkbox options would be; Car (£2), Reflection, Bins, Pet, Add Grass, Other (which is a text box)
- Click Next
- They are then shown a summary screen and a 'Send to Editor' submit button.
- Upon clicking 'Send to Editor', this then uploads the relevant images/videos to Amazon S3 and notifies email addresses added to the backend options in the component in Joomla.
- Joomla admins can then view all uploaded records via the Joomla admin interface and can click to download the files from Amazon S3 from within the Joomla admin.
- Customers login in to the frontend of Joomla can see their files and these are only available to them when they're logged in. Users cannot see other users files/uploads.
The component developed needs to use all standard Joomla architecture and must be an installable Joomla zip file for the 3.x must be forward compatible with the Joomla 4.x series. less
27 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hi i can work for Joomla Extension Development i am expert at , PHP , Joomla , Amazon S3 So send me Private message at PMB so we can discuss more about it Thanks
we have gone through your requirements and ready to start. let me know when you would like us to [login to view URL] are ready to start immediately. Best Regards Techwelfare
Hi I can do it for you, but I don't clear, you have component to do and need modify or make new component contact with me to solve it thank you for reading