I’m looking to add a simple project/task management component to my joomla site. I’ve tested projectfork which has a lot of the features I’m looking for.
Essentially what I need the component to do:
1. Allow a client to log in and create a new project
2. Add an address to the project
3. Checkmark a series of 30-40 boxes (with expansions) relating to the services/tasks to be performed on the project (I need to be able to customize this list of services depending on what I’m offering at that time)
4. When the project is submitted send an email notification to the client and to my office staff
5. Allow office users to log in and view all projects, mark projects as complete, upload pictures to the project, export lists of projects (completed, incomplete, etc.), and date when completed
6. Send email to notification to client when project marked complete
7. Allow client to log in and view only his projects with the attachments
8. Have a way to archive/delete old projects
I am looking for someone who has a strong background programming for joomla and who is familiar with projectfork. I would prefer to stay with projectfork, but will entertain suggestions for another component. I need a quick turnaround (testing within a week, complete in two). I expect you to do some research before hand and be able to demonstrate your knowledge before I assign the job to you. I have a good number of websites that use joomla and am looking for an ongoing relationship with the developer I choose.
[url removed, login to view]
7 freelancers are bidding on average $375 for this job
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to work with us. will be available to start work on this project as soon as possible. We We have gone through your requirement. I hope i will hear positive response from you.