I have been tasked to build a website for our members only for our not for profit Search and Rescue group. It will not be for the general public to visit.
1. Expanded user/contacts module, so we may add additional fields such as extra phone numbers, radio call sign, member photo, etc. In addition, the entire member list should be accessable to all registered members in a simple list format, and be able to click on a member to see their details. Members have different classifications - such as "in training" "search ready" "trainer" "executive".
2. Calender and events function. The webmaster or designate will post upcoming meetings, events, training functions, etc. It would be great if googlemaps could be incorporated so clicking on the venue will give location details. Members should be able to respond via the event itself on the site or via a notification email that they will attend or not. The ability to send our reminder emails before the event possible?
3. Discussion forum.
4. A documents module so we may upload documents so members can download them. We would prefer to have different levels of access. IE some registered members would not have access or be able to view all files, some files will only be accessible to some, like executives or trainers.
5. A front page blog or module so that when members login they will view it on the main screen. Mostly containing current events, news, etc.
6. We have a custom header already created that we would like to use. Templates are flexible, keeping in mind we are an outdoor group, focused on land search and rescue.
We believe Joomla would serve the purpose, but other open source design could be considered.
We wish this to be a one time setup, so after that we can modify/add/remove modules ourselves.
Thank you for your considerations.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $217 for this job
Hello, Joomla and Virtue Mart Expert here ready to do this work. From last 2 years I am only working with Joomla and Virtue Mart. wait for your work. Thanks phpjoomla
Having the exact expertise needed for your requirement. You can check out the project [url removed, login to view] whose member sign up is extended beyond Joomla standard component and similar to your need.