More modifications to our site:
1. When a customer creates an account, they should automatically be moved to the "Silver Level" shopper group. This should be done without any action from the administrator. The -default- price should be shown to all visitors until they register, then new accounts should automatically be changed to Silver level.
2. Prices currently display according to the shopper group of the customer login. Can -default- prices also be shown along with the customer price? This way the customer can see the discount they are realizing. It should be in a format like:
List Price: $[url removed, login to view]
Your price: $[url removed, login to view]
3. Need to change the wording on items that are not in stock or have zero inventory. Currently, it says "This Product is not in stock It will be listed in back order". This should be changed to "This product will be ordered directly from the manufacturer".
4. Need to move the "Product Search" box in left menu bar to the top position over the categories.
5. Purchase Order payment method is still not working correctly. We need to visit this together in real time to discuss the proper functionality.
6. Still getting an error when retrieving orders from admin site. Order detail screen does not show credit card information. Also indicates some sort of memory problem, which should be fixed.
7. Login menu item is out of aligment once a guest is logged in. Needs to be re-aligned correctly.
8. Customer "Favorites" list needs to be formatted differently. It should be more condensed and show product short descriptions along with photos and prices. Prices shown in "Favorites" list should be specific to customer's shopper group. Currently it only shows -default- pricing, regardless of shopper group logged in.
That's all, for now....