I need a menu for my site. See attached. Left side is static, right side pops up when user mouse overs
1. Needs to load from a multilevel semantic structure. (I have a script that generates this from sql)
<li> <a href="#" >first Level menu</a>
<li><a href="#" >second Level menu</a></li>
<li><a href="#" >second Level menu</a>
<li><a href="#" >third Level menu</a></li>
2. Needs to grow bigger if menu items are added without having to touch the code
3. Needs to act similarly to the menu on this website: [url removed, login to view] (mouseover "shop by department") except that you wont have to mouse over the open the menu. The mouse over will open the right side panel.
4. The sooner the better.
5. Skype/Gtalk is mandatory for revisions
6. the menu wil sit inside a div
8. to prove that you read the requirements greet me with "Privet" instead of hello as the first word in the message to be considered for the job.